Study Programs MSc
The main activities of the Faculty of Civil Engineering are in focus the teaching and learning, and also at all times attentiveness to the student. The perfection of teaching is achieved through research work carried out by the academic staff of the Faculty. The engagement of academic staff in the fields of research is present not only in the country, but also abroad, giving scientific contributions to scientific conferences with scientific papers published in the world's most prestigious journals in field of the Geodesy.
The study program of MSc-Geodesy is developed and organized by the Faculty of Civil Engineering - Department of Structures according to the Bologna system - rated by the weight of ECTS credits ECTS (European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System).
The level of study is based on a specific background and more in-depth studies than at the bachelor level, enabling students to gain advanced scientific knowledge based on research and innovation. This study program demands a higher dedication to research, teamwork, and joint projects by groups of students.
The MScG study program is an integral part of implementing the institution's mission. Its objectives include the education of engineers, drawing on the latest scientific achievements in the fields of geodesy, geoinformation, and Earth observation from space. It will also focus on educating students in general knowledge, multi-disciplines, and the complexities of engineering fields, as the global problems specified by the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development Goals (SDG).
The study program of MSc-Geodesy is organizing in four semesters for the two academic years. In each semester the student accumulates the 30ECTS, when after the completion of studies, the total accumulate credits is 120ECTS.
After completion of the second level for the MSc-Geodesy Studies program, the student is mandated to perform advanced competencies for the Geodesy fields such as:
- Apply knowledge of geodesy and geoinformatics effectively and sustainably.
- Apply satellite, aerial, and LIDAR measurement and processing methods.
- Analyze and interpret spatial data related to the environment, geology, agriculture, disaster management.
- Identify, formulate, and solve earth and space observation problems by applying engineering, science, and mathematical principles.
- Communicate effectively with a range of audiences and interpret various and complex problems.
- Identify, formulate and solve specific problems in the field of cadaster and property rights
- Develop and conduct appropriate analysis, interpret data, and use engineering judgment to draw conclusions.
- Recognize the ways of implementing the national coordinate systems and geodetic datum’s.
- Contribute to the planning, design, implementation, and supervision of various Geoinformation problems.
Geodesy MSc. 2022/2023 - 2026/2027
Publikuar me: 22/09/2022
Geodesy MSc. 2019/2020 - 2021/2022
Publikuar me: 12/04/2022
Geodesy MSc. 2016/2017 - 2018/2019
Publikuar me: 12/04/2022